I’m sure if you’ve been following my blog, the lack of updates and segments are completely apparent, pretty much all of last month. Well, during that time, I was actually under training. And now that it’s official, I can say that I’m a part of the Seoulbeats family as a writer. Of course that means a lot of things, but here’s a small run down of concerns:
- No, I won’t be abandoning my blog. This is something I’ve wanted to do and I will continue to do it. Whatever I happen not to write about there, I will here.
- Yes, I will still review songs/artists as best as I can. I really want to continue my artist impression/review more than anything else.
- Since I’m some what a little shorter to write on time, I’m thinking of having some audio related posts. If you’re not aware, radio is something I used to do within the realm of Asian music and I want to get back into doing that. So I will try and have one audio post a week… I hope.
- If you ever comment on something, I will see it and I WILL reply. Just be patient! And it doesn’t matter if it’s a old post or one of my first ones, I will definitely get back to you.
- If at any time you want to reach out to me, you can. Either leave a comment or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- A plan by the end of the year is to convert this into a site and not just a blog. I may change the name… but everything else will stay the same.
Phew! I want to thank everyone who have stuck with me through the luls of silence that this belong as had.