Now that it is officially autumn, I find myself getting back into ballad and R&B artists. Pop and dance music season is over, see you late spring~ (says the person who went to BIGBANG’s concert yesterday). Thanks to Infinity Challenge, I discovered Zion.T, whom I’ve talked about on my blog before with Artist Impression and Artist Review. Today (or last night depending on how you look at it), he released a new single called No Makeup.
I’m sure if you’ve been following my blog, the lack of updates and segments are completely apparent, pretty much all of last month. Well, during that time, I was actually under training. And now that it’s official, I can say that I’m a part of the Seoulbeats family as a writer. Of course that means a lot of things, but here’s a small run down of concerns:
- No, I won’t be abandoning my blog. This is something I’ve wanted to do and I will continue to do it. Whatever I happen not to write about there, I will here.
- Yes, I will still review songs/artists as best as I can. I really want to continue my artist impression/review more than anything else.
- Since I’m some what a little shorter to write on time, I’m thinking of having some audio related posts. If you’re not aware, radio is something I used to do within the realm of Asian music and I want to get back into doing that. So I will try and have one audio post a week… I hope.
- If you ever comment on something, I will see it and I WILL reply. Just be patient! And it doesn’t matter if it’s a old post or one of my first ones, I will definitely get back to you.
- If at any time you want to reach out to me, you can. Either leave a comment or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- A plan by the end of the year is to convert this into a site and not just a blog. I may change the name… but everything else will stay the same.
Phew! I want to thank everyone who have stuck with me through the luls of silence that this belong as had.
YG promised us we would be ringing in the New Year with iKON. But VIPs and BlackJacks know that unless we see a solid teaser, the date that’s announced isn’t the true release. So the seasons passed and now iKON is finally here with the change of seasons, giving us a mini album, which is only half of the present for their arrival.
So far we have My Type, Rhythm Ta, and Airplane. I want to do a general review about these three songs and iKON as a whole. First how I feel about iKON and then, MV reviews. Thanks to Colorcoded lyrics for the translations and color coding the members’ parts.